Fusion allows you to collaborate across a team to make the yearbook making a shared group experience. You can involve an unlimited number of users and organise them as you want choosing from 3 levels of access.
In this article:
> The 3 users types available
> Creating a new team member (includes allocating a page to a user)
> Edit or remove team member (includes removing page access from the privileges of a user)
The 3 users types available
Below is a quick reference guide to see how the three roles of contributor, editor and head editor break down:
|Edit/access assigned pages||✓||✓||✓|
|Upload photos and create photo folders||✓||✓||✓|
|Edit/access all pages||✓||✓|
|Add or delete pages||✓||✓|
|Generate PDF proofs||✓|
|Access order details, quotes & invoices||✓|
Add & remove team members and
|Approval of final order||✓|
Creating a new team member
01. Go to your Team page
02. Choose roles
Remember, you have the choice:
- Head Editors - Have access to everything in the application. They are the only ones allowed to approve the final order, so make sure that you only create this type of account for decision makers.
- Editors - Have access to everything except the Proof, Order Details and Quote & Invoices.
- Contributors - Only have access to the yearbook pages assigned to them, so they can participate in specific parts of the project.
Click the + button depending on the type of user you want to add.
03. Fill in user details
04. Allocate pages / manage assigned pages (for contributors only)
To assign pages to one or several contributors, simply click on the page/s. A checkmark will appear to show that the page has been assigned to the contributor(s). If you want to assign all pages to your contributor, click on Add all pages. Click on Ok once done.
05. Finalise user creation
When it's all done, simply click on Create Contributor at the bottom of the pop up.
06. Make sure that the new team member receives this email
The new user you've just invited will receive an email with their own login details.
These details will let the new user access your project, but only with the privileges you've set up for them – nothing less, nothing more!
Edit or remove team member
01. Go to your Team page
02. Select Team member
Look for and click on the Team member whose role you wish to change. A lightbox will load with the member's user details.
03. Visualise, edit or delete team member info
- change team member role
- see, add, remove access to the pages you want
- change team member name and phone number
- reset team member email and password
- delete team member
To change the team member's info, simply edit the form below. Click on Save for the changes to reflect immediately.
NOTE: If you assign someone's role to a Contributor, make sure to assign pages to the member or else he/she will not be able to access or edit any pages in the project.
Sounds Good? Let's continue with...
>> Printing your yearbooks with Fusion.