Sometimes, errors can occur with photo filters. These errors happen when you use photos with very high resolution (or photos with very large sizes) and then apply a filter on it. Here is an example:
While we're still working on fixing that problem automatically, here are some steps you can do from your part:
- Remove any filter on a full page image
- Resize your image to make it smaller on the page
- Apply your photo filter before uploading your image in Fusion, thanks to the Canva Photo Editor.
To use the Canva Photo Editor, as described on the last option:
- Visit www.canva.com/photo-editor/
- Upload your image
- Use the same photo filter (you can even copy the photo filter code from Fusion)
- Download the filtered photo
- Upload it again in Fusion to use it in your yearbook
If your photos still get cut off even after removing the filter or uploading an already edited photo, please contact our Support Team.