Generating a PDF proof is an automated process which means there can be room for errors. If your elements have moved during export, it might be for one of these reasons. Here's how to fix it.
A problem occurred in your web browser
Fusion Yearbooks is a web application which means that exporting your yearbook as a PDF happens in your web browser. As a result, different browsers may export your work differently. If any elements appear to have moved or shrunk during export, try viewing and downloading your yearbook in a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.). If this does not resolve the issue, please try the following steps:
- Accumulated cookies can cause trouble. So clear browser history, cookies and cache.
- Log out and log back in to your Fusion account.
- If some elements in your designs are grouped, make sure you ungroup them.
- Make sure your Internet connexion is stable and that all your changes (including text alignment) are be saved completely.
- Then, export your yearbook again.
A problem with certain fonts
Some fonts are more prone than others to error. If you copied and paste your text from another software (Microsoft Word for example), this might cause the text to export incorrectly. Some fonts (e.g. Arial, Courier New) in other programs are not supported in our page editor.
Before exporting your work again, make sure you copy and paste your text again.
If you still experience issues after doing the steps above, please send a request so our Support team can get in touch with you.