Do you feel that Fusion does not display properly on your screen? You can easily adjust your screen properties by following these instructions.
01. Keyboard Shortcut (Ctrl + 0)
The quickest way to return your browser to the original zoom setting is to press and hold Ctrl while pressing 0 (for Apple, use the Command key and 0).
02. Internet Explorer
- Click on the Tools icon in the upper right corner
- Select Zoom from the menu, then select 100%
03. Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the icon with three lines on the upper right portion of your browser window.
- Check the zoom level if it's in 100%. Click on the "-" or "+" signs to adjust the zoom level to 100% if it isn't.
04. Google Chrome
- Click on the three dots icon in the upper right corner
- Check the zoom level if it's in "100%". Click on the "-" or "+" signs to adjust the zoom level to 100% if it isn't.
- Click on "View" on the browser menu bar.
- Select Actual Size