We accept payments by bank transfer, credit card or cheque. Payment is done in 2 steps:
- Step 1: Pay an Initial Deposit after a 14 day trial to upgrade to a full account and book your delivery date.
- Step 2: Final Invoice before print – when you’re ready to approve your book, you’ll be asked to pay the remaining cost of your order.
Our accounts department will be in touch with you with an invoice depending on the stage of your Yearbook creation. If you have any questions about your invoices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include all your project details and the quote ID to refer to.
Some things to note:
- You can choose to update your order up to the very last minute before going to print.
- Easy payment option: if you prefer, we can split the final invoice into two payments. This way you pay 60% when you approve your book, and pay the rest within 14 days after your books are delivered.
- Should an order be subject to cancellation, deposits are non-refundable.