Is Fusion running too slow for you? Well, it might for one of those reasons:
01. Your web browser is not up-to-date
To provide you with the best performances and security, Fusion Yearbooks has to adapt to the most recent versions of web browsers. If you're using an old version, speed could be affected.
To update it and make Fusion Yearbooks faster, simply follow the steps of our dedicated blog post to update your web browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome).
PS: Chrome and Firefox are the ones we prefer :)
02. You have not cleared the cookies and cache of your web browser in a while
Sometimes, not clearing this the cookies and cache stop yourself from seeing our last updates. Doing it once in a while is always worth it!
03. You're using multiple web apps at the same time
- Video or music streaming
- Social Media feeds (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Downloading multiple things at the same time.
Depending on the quality of your Internet connection, this could slow your work on Fusion.
04. Your Internet connection is not stable... or fast enough
Are your using a 3G or 4G modem? Are you using your smartphone as a modem?
Working on heavy pages with multiple high resolution images requires a good connection. If yours is average, that could explain the lack of speed.
If you've checked the list above and you're still having issues, please email submit a request to our Support Team.